Thursday 1 March 2018

HLS March Watercolour Challenge

Hi there! Time for a new monthly challenge over at Happy Little Stampers! We kick off March with our Watercolour challenge.


Here is my card -


I have used the new Perfectly Succulent stamps set from HLS. I know that I have received many plants when moving into a new home so I wanted to create this card using one of the cactus plants.

I used brusho smooshing for my background panel. I embossed the sentiment. I also embossed the image and watercoloured it with my zigs. I fussy cut it out and popped it up with a little foam tape.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Supplies:

I hope to see you playing along and check out the Designers over at the challenge blog for more inspiration :)

Ta ta for now xx

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous CAS design Kylie and the background is perfect for showing off your cute succulent. Nothing says home like a nice pot plant!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS card, Kylie, I love the inky background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super simple colourful card Kylie. Great background for that new cacti plant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful watercolor background using brushos! So beautifully presents this beautiful cactus in your new collection. These stamps are amazing.
    Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.